Login with Facebook!
Board index

Workbear - handcrafted 3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Goods with a difference! a variety of choices from hand made quality crafted products, available direct or visit the MCE shop front and On-line shop.

Workbear - handcrafted

Postby MCE » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 am

The Workbear
Beautifully handcrafted by award winning artist KARYN FORD from Beary Loveable Bears
Work bears.together.web.jpg
Featuring Workbear-Brown and Workbear-Dark

The Work Bear is now available direct from Miners Corp Essentials Head Office/ Shop front.
Available where: :arrow: Situated at "The Point" Retail unit 129/1 Marco Polo Drive, Mandurah, Western Australia.

If you cant collect from yours direct call the MCE Team and we can help you arrange delivery.
Email: :arrow: info@minerscorp.com.au or call direct :arrow: 1300 459 976
We operate 7 days a week :D

Purchase your Work Bear direct, or Layby is available or you can place an order.
The Work Bear is an investment of $350.00 complete with certification.

The Work Bear is 42cm Collectible Teddy Bear designed and made by Award Winning Artist, made with Mohair fabric and wearing Hi Visibility work wear in either yellow or orange, also wearing "safety boots"
The work bear is heavy weighted and has an option of 3 colours mohair to choose
NOT suitable for children under 3 unless by special request!

Work bears.web smll.jpg

Karyn Ford creates and designs each bear individually and delicately creates the Work Bear uniform.
The work Bear comes with certified papers and pin, with adoption papers for you to name your own Work Bear.
badge and tag info.jpg
MCE

Re: Workbear - handcrafted

Postby MCE » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:50 am

About the award winning artist KARYN FORD
Born in Perth (WA), I live with my husband Roy in the Western Australian coastal city of Mandurah.
I began my journey into the world of bear making in 1998 when Roy was working in China and I made my first bear - a synthetic panda. During my first year of bear making, I made most of my bears from synthetic fabrics and patterns from magazines. Many of these early bears found homes with family members and friends.
Beary Loveable Bears became a Trade Mark in 2002 when I started designing and creating my own mohair collectible bears.
Having been taught by my Mum to sew, knit and embroider at a young age and then my early career in drafting, has helped greatly in the creation of my bear family.

I have designed and made all the collectible artist bears, including the clothing on the dressed bears.
They are made from mohair and are mostly One of a Kind or very Limited Editions. They range in size from 14cm (5.5 inches) to 45cm (18 inches).
I frequently use hand dyed mohair and add woolly hair to my bears using either wool or mohair. I dye the mohair and wool myself to create (it's been said), these rather unusual bears.

I have entered my bears into numerous Australian teddy bear competitions where they are judged by talented Australian bear artists.
Some of my awards include: Original Bear of the Show (2006), Best Dressed Bear and Winner - Make and Donate (2007) at Brisbane's Winter Wonderland Doll and Bear Show as well as Best Golly, Best Professional Bear and Bear of Show (2008 and 2010), Best Professional Bear and Appealing Theme Bear (2009) at Perth's Porcelain Doll Makers Guild of WA - Doll and Bear Show.

In 2011 I finally decided to enter my first International Competition. Two little bears traveled all the way to England for The National Teddy Bear Artists Awards and each were awarded a rosette.

Contact: :arrow: If you would like all the information about my available bears, please contact me at karyn.ford@bigpond.com
Karyn Ford-Beary loveable bears.jpg
Award winning Artist KARYN FORD
MCE

Re: Workbear - handcrafted

Postby MCE » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:46 am

Here are the current selection of "The Work Bear" by Beary Loveable Bears.

Work Bear-Brown SOLD
Work bears-brown-frontal.weblg.jpg
Work Bear-Brown

Work Bear-Dark
Work bears-dark-frontal.weblg.jpg
Work Bear-Dark
MCE

Return to Gift ideas, Send a Card or Gift or Book or ?