Login with Facebook!
Board index

my FIFO family -Resources to help FIFO children 1 post • Page 1 of 1

Goods with a difference! a variety of choices from hand made quality crafted products, available direct or visit the MCE shop front and On-line shop.

my FIFO family -Resources to help FIFO children

Postby MCE » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:49 am

my FIFO Family
Direct Link: :arrow: http://www.myfifofamily.com/
    "We are a family, there is no doubt
    Even if one of us flies in and flies out"

my fifo family.jpg

My fifo family aims to bridge that particular gap through a series of fun and engaging resources for kids, such as calendars, activity packs and books.
My FIFO Family

Creator of My FIFO Family, Deanne Hislop has produced useful, stress free resources for your children to cope with growing up within the FIFO way of life.
These amazing and resourceful tools will help you to help your children and provide a crucial family connection that survives the little challenges children face when " A parent" works away from the home.
myfifofamily -family.jpg

At My Fifo Family we feel becoming a fifo family can be a rewarding and positive lifestyle choice, which is why we lend our support to organisations with the vision of making Fifo life a sustainable lifestyle for families.

My Fifo Family is also available to tailor activity packs and calendars (for kids) that suit your corparate company needs.

My Fifo Family donates a percentage of its profits to two fantastic organisations, Ngala and OzHelp.
myfifofamily calendar.jpg

Follow this direct link to learn more: :arrow: http://www.myfifofamily.com/
As a mother of young children in a fifo family I believe that having your children understand when their fifo parent is leaving, where they are going and of course when they are returning makes for a much happier fifo life.
MCE

Return to Gift ideas, Send a Card or Gift or Book or ?